Code of Conduct for Junior members
Stalbridge Cricket Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members. The Club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the Club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with your Junior Team Manager, or with the Junior Co-ordinator.
As a member of Stalbridge Cricket Club you are expected to abide by the following Junior Code of Conduct:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Members should try to keep to timings agreed for training and matches. If they are going to be late for an arranged match, they must inform their team manager or coach.
- Members must wear suitable kit for training and match sessions. Where a hard ball is to be used, members must wear clothing that is suitable to hold a protective cricket box in position. For matches, shirts, jumpers, trousers and footwear should where possible be white.
- Members are responsible for providing their own sun protection measures (hat, cream). Sun cream cannot be applied by coaches. Water for hydration is available in the pavilion.
- Members must pay Membership fees and Match fees promptly.
- Junior members are not allowed to smoke on Club premises or whilst representing the Club.
- Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the Club.
- Junior members are not allowed to use mobile phones in changing rooms.